Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blog Recommendations

For my final post, I am writing recommendations to visit other blogs as well as a quick preview of what I found there. Enjoy and follow!

Nika: Guerilla and Buzz Marketing
I found her article about various websites that talk about guerilla and buzz marketing interesting, because they somewhat also cover awareness ads. It made me wonder that perhaps guerilla awareness would be an interesting (not to mention creative and cheap) way to raise awareness. You can view the article here.

Karolina: The Product Placement Blog
This blog is very interesting as well because you get to see how product placement works and watch interesting videos about the subject. This is close to my theme because the blog discusses cigarettes and alcohol in film. You can find the articles here and here

Mark: New Media Impact on Students
Very interesting blog about new media and how it impacts students' lives. I especially like the article about facebook and narcissism. How true :) You can find it here

Iva: Media and Science
Very clever blog about the media and how they portray scientific facts. This is tied to my theme as well because I discussed in my essay how the media distorted scientific facts about passive smoking. You can find a similar article here

No comments:

Post a Comment